1st Place Fleet Winner: CoolBreeze Hauling
ICSA is pleased to announce the 4th Quarter 2022 winners of our safety awards. The quarterly awards were based on the fleet’s or the single-truck operator’s safety performance from October through December 2022. To be considered for an award, carriers had to meet these criteria:
- ICSA membership dues paid up and an active member profile set up in safecarriers.org
- SmartDrive camera(s) installed and active
- SmartDrive score under 50 for the quarter
- Enrolled in ICSA’s approved drug testing consortium and hair testing of all drivers completed
- No claims
Congratulations to the following Q4 2022 winners!
- 1st Place: CoolBreeze Hauling LLC, N Chesterfield, VA
- 2nd Place: ARD Transport, Inc., Jamaica, NY
- 3rd Place: MJD Cargo LLC, Tampa, FL
Single truck operators
- 1st Place: Gurmeet Singh, Dhaliwal Express Carrier, Inc., Yuba City, CA
- 2nd Place: Greg Dejager, G & C Transportation LLC, Greenfield, MO
- 3rd Place: Edgar Lopez, N & E Transports, Inc., Hockley, TX
First place winners will receive a $500 gift card and an ICSA-branded scale model truck, while 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive some useful ICSA-branded merchandise.